What We Believe?
- We believe the Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired, inerrant, and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the tri-unity of the Godhead as eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Distinguishable, yet indivisible.
- We believe in the Deity and humanity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death, and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His present priestly ministry.
- We believe in Christ’s imminent personal return in power and great glory, and in His present and every lasting dominion.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. We further believe in the keeping power of God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that sanctification, holiness, and the overcoming life is God’s design for the Church, which is the Body of Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. They that are saved unto resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believer in our Lord Jesus Christ with equality across denominational, racial, gender, and class.